If you’re a content writer, you know AI copywriting tools help write your message in a short period of time. Because of their ability to produce so many ideas at once, they are the perfect remedy for writer’s block. But, when you’re choosing which AI copywriting tool is best for your company, it can be tough to sift through the options and figure out which one will work best for your business. Today, we’ve decided to do a thorough comparison between Simplified and CopyShark AI. Let’s take a look at some of their major features to see which AI content generator best suits you.
Simplified.co vs CopyShark AI
|AI Technology: GPT 3||✅||✅|
|Free Trial||✅Free Forever||❌|
|Built for teams||✅||❌|
Shopify, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, Brandfetch, Storyblock
|Mobile Friendly||Coming Soon||❌|
After this brief overview, let’s look closely at both these AI text generators based on their usability, features, pricing, and more.
Usability: Which AI Copywriting tool offers the best UI/UX?
Both AI writers have a clean layout and distinctive CTAs.
While CopyShark AI opts for a minimalist gray and black color palette with striking CTAs, Simplified has gravitated towards a more vibrant complementary color palette of black and yellow.
Apart from the theme, there are some stark differences in the user experience that each AI copywriting tool provides. Below are our observations:
- CopyShark’s AI assistant’s landing page offers a dashboard of the various AI copywriting tools available. But we can’t find a search button. On the left hand side is a drop-down menu with categories containing the different tools provided by the AI content generator. What’s worth noticing is that switching between different templates is difficult on CopyShark AI and you need to click on a category (refer to the below image) to work on any template. To put it simply, you can only see one category at a time.
- Simplified provides a well-laid out structure to access all its AI copywriting templates in just a few clicks. Additionally, it’s extremely easy to switch between templates while working on Simplified.
Organization: How well can you manage your workflow?
CopyShark currently doesn’t allow you to save any of its AI-generated content. It does however allow you to copy it. If you aren’t happy with the content generated, you can click on the ‘Make More’ button. But, all your previously generated content will be lost!
Unlike CopyShark, the free AI software Simplified lets you save your generated content into ‘Documents.’ You can also ‘Favorite’ any of the content generated by the AI writer. If that wasn’t enough, you can easily access the Simplified Playground, your Documents, and your Favorites, at just the touch of a button.
What also makes Simplified’s AI text generator interesting is that it doesn’t delete the previously generated content. If you want to produce more results, the previous creations are shifted down in the queue, which allows you to compare them to the new ones.
Pricing: Which is more affordable?
Simplified offers a large variety of well laid-out, affordable pricing plans for all individuals and businesses.
CopyShark AI, on the other hand, has only one plan. The platform isn’t yet available to everyone and doesn’t offer a free trial, either. To start using the CopyShark AI’s copywriting tools, you need to fill out a form and get accepted by the CopyShark AI team.
Free Forever Plan
Simplified’s Free Forever Plan is for everyone!
Starting at $49 per month
|Packages||Simplified’s Pricing||Copy Shark Pricing||What’s the difference?|
|Free Forever Plan||$0 Free Of Cost||N/A||Simplified has a free plan that is accessible for everyone! In contrast, CopyShark AI doesn’t offer a free plan. However, it has a $7 plan for a 7-day access.|
|N/A||Simplified’s plan for small teams offers a concession if you buy the yearly plan.|
CopyShark AI doesn’t have a separate plan for small teams.
|Businesses||$30/Month Yearly:$24/Month||If you don’t have access:|
If you have access:
|Simplified has plans for every one and for every business stage.|
CopyShark AI’s monthly plan allows limited content generation and also doesn’t allow team collaboration.
|Enterprise||Talk to us for the best plan for your enterprise!||N/A||Simplified offers a custom plan designed for your company’s needs. Get in touch today!|
After this side-by-side comparison, it’s important to note the collection of plans that Simplified offers. Its Free Forever plan is an amazing addition. The pricing structure definitely makes Simplified the more affordable AI copywriting tools.
Collaboration: Is it good for teams?
CopyShark AI currently doesn’t offer team collaboration. However, on Simplified, you can add members to your workspace, and even to designated documents. Your team members can access the shared document, give feedback using Simplified’s real-time commenting, and also make edits if needed.
To ensure you meet due dates, you can send a reminder to whoever you’ve added for review to accept your invitation and take a look.
AI Content Generator Templates
Simplified has curated a large number of AI copywriting tools and templates to help all content writers, marketers, and freelancers alike.
While both AI content generators provide high-quality and unique content, there are some clear distinctions.
- Changing Tones: CopyShark AI doesn’t have the option to change the tone of your content. Simplified, on the other hand, lets you type in whatever tone you want your content to have, with no limitations! From melancholic, to professional, just type what you want and the AI writer will get to it.
- Intuitiveness: Simplified’s AI assistant only needs your company’s URL to collect all relevant data. This feature is missing in CopyShark AI.
- Descriptions to Generate Content: No matter what content you wish to create, CopyShark AI asks you the name of your brand and the description of your products. This often results in unoptimized content. Simplified, however, has different input fields for different kinds of content templates. This helps the AI content generator produce optimized, tailor-made copy.
To wrap up, both AI copywriting tools have their pros and cons. However, Simplified’s easy navigation, structured workflow, team collaboration, and affordable pricing plans make it an extremely useful tool for all marketers, writers, and creators.