Artificial intelligence has come a long way in the past few years. Now AI copywriting tools provide companies the edge over competitors when it comes to writing engaging and persuasive content. AI text generators are only going to increase in popularity as we move towards an ever-digitized world. This list of AI copywriting tools will help you choose the one that best fits your needs and budget. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or freelancer, check out these essential tools below!
5 AI Copywriting Tools Every Freelancer Must Explore
Simplified is the latest entry to the AI copywriting tools revolutionizing the marketing industry. It focuses on team collaboration and providing fresh, plagiarism-free content at your fingertips. In fact, the AI tool is straightforward and equipped to handle all your content needs.
- Aesthetically pleasing, easy to understand User Interface.
- Multi-format content writing for social media, digital ads, websites, and more.
- Blog Writing suite consisting of Blog Intros, topic inspirations, outlines, and more.
- Lets you adjust the tone of your content to match your brand’s personality.
- 3rd Party integrations with Shopify, Unsplash, Airtable, Zapier, and more.
First on our list of AI copywriting tools is Copy.AI. This fairly new AI text generator was launched in 2020 and has become a fan favorite in no time. It uses the GPT-3 AI language model to help you with your content needs. From digital ads to blog posts to product descriptions, Copy.AI produces fresh, unique content in a blink of an eye.
- Fairly simple, uncluttered and sleek User Interface.
- Provides a Google Chrome Extension to make your workflow easier.
- Supports a large mix of languages such as Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and more.
- Provides a suite of copywriting tools: Digital Ad Copy, Social Media Content, Website Copy, eCommerce Copy, Blog Content, and Sales Copy.
This copywriting AI tool provides a free 7-day trial without any credit information. It includes 100 runs per day and 24/7 customer support via email. After that, you can upgrade to a solo version, which costs $49 per month. It gives you access to unlimited runs, all Copy.ai’s tools, and new features. You also get round-the-clock email support. If you are a small business, this offer is perfect for you.
However, larger teams can pay to get a custom subscription starting from $119.
3. Jarvis (previously Conversion.ai)
Jarvis is undoubtedly one of the best AI tools and is ranked high amongst marketers, copywriters, and entrepreneurs alike. Just like the above AI copywriting tool, Conversion.ai was launched in 2020 and has now officially been rebranded to Jarvis.
Similar to the Ironman version, Jarvis takes commands from you and automatically creates the type of content you want. In addition, the AI generates content for blog posts, product descriptions, social media, Google ads, headlines, SEO titles, meta descriptions, and much more.
To top that, Jarvis has a clientele of over 10,000 users in just a year.
- Provides you the ability to adjust the tone of the content to match the personality of your business.
- Can effortlessly translate content into 26 languages.
- Has an built-in grammar checker.
- Allows you to add multiple team members to your account and delegate tasks among them.
- Has been recently updated to create any type of content through Jarvis Commands. This feature is called “Boss Mode.” To use this feature, you simply have to write a command like – Jarvis, write me a meta description in the long-form editor.
- Supports over 40 different types of copywriting tasks.
This premium AI copywriting tool provides 3 monthly subscription plans priced at:
- Starter: $29/mo
- Pro: $109/mo
- Pro + Boss Mode: $119/mo
Rest assured; you have a 7-day money-back guarantee.
For those who don’t know, CopySmith was created by Jasmin Wang to help her create content for her eCommerce site. Today, this AI copywriting tool is powered by GTP-3 and can be used by entrepreneurs, content writers, and many others for their web content. Moreover, this copywriting AI tool is jam-packed with features to create taglines, SEO metatags, content rewrites, blog posts, and more.
- Easy-to-use User Interface.
- Google Chrome Extension to access this tool from any webpage.
- Various marketing templates for SEO metatags, ads for Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Blog generator to help you write intros, provide outlines and more.
- Currently supports only English language.
There are three different versions for this platform. You can choose between Starter ($19/mo), Professional ($59/mo), and Enterprise($499/mo).
While these plans have different pricing and features, you can generate unlimited AI copies in all of them. Also, you can buy each either monthly or yearly.
Writesonic’s AI copywriting tool helps you generate content within seconds. Whether you’re writing product descriptions, sales copy, or blogs, this AI text generator helps you save time, money, and energy. Apart from writing, the site also features other AI tools such as YouTube titles, startup ideas, analogies, growth ideas, keyword extractors, and product names.
- Available in 24 languages such as Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, and more.
- Detects and fixes grammar mistakes.
- Provides short form content such as SEO metatags, digital ad copy, emails. and copywriting formulas (AIDA and PAS).
- Can help you create a full-fledged landing page.
Writesonic provides a free trial and has the following pricing plans (all are billed annually):
- Starter: $25/mo
- Professional: $89/mo
- Business: $449/mo
There are many ways to make money as a freelance writer these days but if you want to be successful, you need to have an edge over your competition. That means honing your skills and using technology to your advantage. We hope our list of 5 AI copywriting tools will help you get an edge over the rest. Simplified is here to help you get more clients, leads, and sales with AI-powered marketing copy! So, sign up now and start writing killer copy in minutes!
How can AI assist you?
AI is making copy writing future a reality.
We’ve created a personal assistant that will help you with all of your needs.