As of January 2020, there are nearly 1 billion monthly active users on Instagram. Your captions, stories, and bio are what separates you from your competition. How you frame these chunks of text determines whether a user will follow and engage with you. However, captioning your photo or conjuring a good Instagram bio is one of the biggest struggles of the digital realm. So, to help you ace your Instagram game, Simplified’s AI Assistant provides you with an Instagram Caption Generator tool, Sentence expander tool, and more (more on this later).
However, before we dive into how you can leverage the tool, let’s look at how to create an engaging social media post for Instagram.
Recipe for An Engaging Social Media Post
All of your content on social media aims to convey a certain message and tone. In fact, the basis of the Instagram platform is content production. In this section let’s take a look at how you can best convey your message while drawing in new leads
Importance of A Catchy Copy on Instagram
Captions are one of the personality traits of your brand. Therefore, you must spend the same amount of time, if not more, carefully crafting a caption, as you spend on editing your photos.
Below are some tips to get you started:
- If you didn’t know, Instagram gives you a limit of 2200 characters in one caption, however, it’s not all visible in one go. For this reason, keep your Instagram captions concise. Emphasize and convey the important words and phrases at the very beginning of your captions.
- Add hashtags! This one’s undebatable. Hashtags can help improve the traffic to your post and make you show up in the Explore section. Several case studies report that 11 is the magic number for hashtags. Research hashtags used in your industry as a starting point. Make sure to include a mix of location hashtags, acronyms, daily hashtags, and relevant phrases.
- Use emojis wherever it’s relevant. For instance, photos of food or flowers. This will definitely draw a user’s attention.
- Provide CTAs such as Head to the link in my Bio. This is a great way to get your users on your other links.
- Ask them a question, and invite them to engage with your post. Respond to their comments and create a two-way conversation.
- Use Instagram Caption Generators to give you the best content related to your topic.
Related: 2 Easy Ways To Add Closed Captions To Your Instagram Stories
The Importance of An Instagram Bio
A good Instagram bio conveys clearly who you are and what you sell. It is also a space for you to tell your target audience why they should care about your business and its offerings. Additionally, when someone discovers you through a hashtag, paid post, or Stories, your Instagram Profile is the first point of contact. Therefore, your bio needs to be impactful and leave a good first impression.
Here are some tips to express yourself and earn some loyal followers through these 150 characters:
- Since you have a short character limit, be clear about what you want to convey instead of beating around the bush. There are many ways to about this on Instagram: For instance, you could simply use it to convey your brand’s personality and announce your Instagram presence. You could also use it to promote your latest products and offers or inform people about what your business does. Lastly, you can also use this space to express your brand’s vision.
- Include relevant hashtags and profile links. Using campaign hashtags can help direct users to user-generated content.
- Use line breaks or vertical bars to improve readability.
- Make sure to include a compelling CTA.
Simplified’s AI Assistant to Ace Your Instagram Game
As we’ve read above, having a strong copy can make or break your Instagram marketing game. To help you with creating engagement-worthy Instagram posts, Simplified’s AI assistant is at your beck and call 24/7. Simplified offers you a number of tools such as the Instagram Caption Generator, Sentence Expander, and more.
- Go to the Simplified platform and click on the AI Assistant option under the Hamburger button. From there, you can click on the Post and Stories button.
- You can Find Instagram tools under the Post and Stories tab and the Sentence Expander tool under the Blogging Tab.
1. Instagram Convey Your Feelings Tool
The Instagram Convey Your Feelings tool is an Instagram caption generator that works based on how you’re feeling. Type the feeling you want your photo to convey, and it will generate caption options for you!
P.S. You can also use this tool as an Instagram Bio Generator.
2. Instagram Caption Generator Tool
The Instagram Photo Caption Generator tool is your best friend. You can use Simplified’s AI assistant to write attention-grabbing captions. In order to use the Instagram Caption Generator, describe your photo, and voila!
3. Instagram Quotes Generator
The Instagram Quotes Generator tool by Simplified can be used as an Instagram Caption Generator or the Instagram Bio Generator, depending on the aesthetics of your page. Type the theme of your photo or page and click on the ‘Generate Now’ button. The AI assistant will present a number of quotes for you to pick from.
Related: How To Use AI Sentence Expander For Essay Writing?
4. Sentence Expander Tool
We can’t count the number of times we’ve turned to the Simplified Sentence Expander Tool. This one is for all the writers to help them kick the writer’s block’s butt. This one is our personal favorite, for sure. You can use this tool as an Instagram Bio Generator or for generating captions in an instant.
First, type the tone of the sentence and then type the short phrase that you want to build off of. You can see how spectacularly the tool works in the image below.
Writing catchy copy for social media posts can leave you scratching your heads. Use Simplfied’s AI assistant to write beautiful copies quickly.