Replicate colors using hex codes in just a few clicks. To pick a color from a background and use that same color for another design element (like text or a sticker):
1. Open your project.
2. Select the artboard you want to edit.
3. Click the Background button on the toolbar above your artboard (the bucket icon).
4. From the dropdown menu, find the hex code. It is comprised of 6 numbers and/or letters.
5. Copy the hex code, close out the menu, and then paste the hex code into the color field when changing your other design element colors.
6. With the color wheel open, explore playing with other tones within that color range that might go well with your background.
Tada! That’s it.
Simplified is the first AI-powered design platform built by people who want to make marketing accessible and easy. Create your monthly content calendar in 5 minutes. Write blogs, Facebook ads, website copy, and more in seconds. Powered by AI. All for free.
This video description was generated by Simplified’s AI tool for Youtube video descriptions
📚 Simplified shorts on AI tools: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdoy_Z0Pxl6wpcxnCSPjI4_lHORlMo_8t
☑ Replicate Colors
⚡️ About Simplified:
Simplified is an all-in-one design platform, powered by AI assistant Loki. Design, scale, and publish images, videos, and more— at lightning speed. All the content-creation tools you’ll ever need, in one app.
👉🏽 To try it out, request access: https://simplified.co/
#simplified_design #color #design