Have you been posting on your LinkedIn company page on a whim? Do you just post when it feels ‘right’ to?
Well, my friends, there’s good news! You can schedule your LinkedIn posts so you never miss a beat –which, in this case, is posting. If you don’t know how to do so, don’t worry.
In this blog, we’ll show you how to schedule LinkedIn posts on your company page and even give you actionable tips on how to increase LinkedIn engagement.
How to Schedule Posts On Your LinkedIn Company Page Using Simplified (For Free)
LinkedIn has no scheduling features for personal pages or company pages, so you’ll have to use a third-party tool (like Simplified) to schedule LinkedIn posts.
Simplified -an all-in-one content creation tool- has a free LinkedIn scheduler that can help you schedule posts on your LinkedIn company page without a hitch. In fact, thanks to the Simplified chrome extension, you can schedule LinkedIn posts lightning-fast!
This way, you’ll have more space to carefully map out your LinkedIn marketing strategy in advance, create your posts at suitable times, and schedule them to increase LinkedIn engagement.
Here’s how to schedule LinkedIn posts using Simplified:
1. Sign in to your Simplified account. On your dashboard, click on ‘Social Media.’
2. You’ll be redirected to another page. Click on ‘Schedule Posts’.
3. If you haven’t already, you’ll need to connect your LinkedIn account to the Content Calendar. Click on ‘LinkedIn’.
4. To connect your LinkedIn company page, click on ‘Company’.
5. Once you’ve done that, you’ll then get access to the calendar! On the upper right-hand side, click on ‘New Post’ to begin scheduling.
6. A box where you can create your posts will pop up. There are options for you to add media and emojis, generate hashtags, convert your post into an image, use our AI Assistant to create spectacular content, and view snippets. You can also see a preview of your post besides the box.
7. Once you’re done, click on ‘Schedule’. All that’s left is for you to select the publishing time and c’est fini!
Best Time And Days To Schedule Linkedin Posts in 2023
According to the results of a study conducted by Simplified, here are the best times to post on LinkedIn:
- The best days to post are Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- On Wednesdays, the best times to post on LinkedIn are between 8 am and 10 am, by 12 pm, and by 3 pm.
- On Thursdays, it’s recommended that you post in the morning between 9 am and 10 am, and during the afternoon between the hours of 1 pm and 2 pm.
- The best times to post on Fridays are 9 am and between 11 am to 12 pm.
Now that you’ve seen the best times to post, all that’s left for you is to test and schedule each of them one by one. This is so you can find out which one has a greater impact on increasing your engagement rate on LinkedIn.
4 Surefire Tips To Help You Increase Linkedin Engagement
How do you get people buzzing about your posts? Let’s give you a few tips to help you out.
1. Timing is everything
The right time to post will vary depending on your audience’s location and demographics. By understanding your audience’s time zone, you can schedule posts on your LinkedIn company page at a time that works for them.
Pro tip: Once you’ve found the time that works best for you, try to be consistent and post regularly. Linkedin’s algorithm promotes the business pages that post regularly.
2. Use LinkedIn Analytics
Another tip to help increase LinkedIn engagement is trying out LinkedIn Analytics. There’s a free analytics tool in the LinkedIn app that measures how effective your social media strategy is.
It provides insight to social media managers or marketers like you about your LinkedIn audience, so you can know the type of content they like to see and engage with the most.
Within LinkedIn Analytics, you can measure the following on your LinkedIn company page:
- Visitor demographics metrics such as page views and unique visitors;
- Engagement on your posts like impressions, reactions, shares, clicks, and comments;
- Follower growth metrics like total followers, organic followers, and sponsored followers.
Related: Grow Your Business Now: 8 Best LinkedIn Automation Tools You Can Use
3. Make it count
Everyone wants quality content; they want to read something that’ll capture their attention and leave them wanting more. So, that’s precisely what you should do- try different types of content at first, and see which one gets the most engagement. Once you’ve identified the content that your audience loves – keep ’em coming.
When posting content on your LinkedIn company page, you must keep the interests of your audience in mind. Minimize promotional posts, and get your followers talking by posting engaging content such as industry-specific questions & infographics.
4. Add links and media
Including links, photos and videos help to increase engagement on LinkedIn. Don’t just add links for the sake of it, but use the ones that’ll add more substance to your posts. Also, post engaging images and videos (especially from YouTube) as this will increase the share rate of your post.
What Is The Best Image Size For a LinkedIn Post?
Great question! For a post, the ideal image size is 1200 x 628 pixels.
Also, when posting an image on LinkedIn, use either the PNG or JPG image format.
Related: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn Sizes for Images and Posts
What are Some LinkedIn Post Ideas?
If you’re trying to post consistently on LinkedIn, here are some great post ideas to help you switch things up a bit:
- Share your latest blog post or article, if you have a website.
- Post an update about a new project you’re working on.
- Share helpful tips, tutorials, or resources for your audience.
- Announce the launch of a new company product or service.
- Start a discussion on a relevant topic.
- Create polls to get feedback on a particular subject matter.
- Share a photo or video from a recent event.
- Highlight a recent project or accomplishment.
- Give a shout-out to a colleague or peer who has helped you out or been a great support.
- Offer your insights or thoughts on a current industry issue or trend.
- Share a personal story or reflection that others can relate to.
- Share a behind-the-scenes look at your company
- Ask your audience a thought-provoking question that can spark conversations.
- Share a positive review or testimonial.
- If you can, offer an exclusive discount or promotion.
Where Can I Find LinkedIn Post Templates?
There are tons of websites that offer LinkedIn templates that are perfect for creating professional LinkedIn posts.
For example, Simplified has lots of free templates to help you create eye-catching posts on your LinkedIn page.
Integrate and Publish Directly to LinkedIn in an Instant
Simplified not only helps you write, design, and edit, but also allows you to schedule social media posts. You can schedule up to 10,000 posts for automatic publishing any time you want. This way, you can save time and keep your followers engaged as much as possible.
You can even directly publish to your socials from your desktop or phone and manage multiple accounts and clients!
We’re here to make streamlining your workflow easier than ever. Sign up on Simplified today so you can integrate linkedIn and publish directly to LinkedIn in an instant!